Diablo "OraK" (OraK#2941)
Softcore Europe Witch Doctor 60
Last Time Played: 15 days ago
Registered to: OraK - confirmed
Languages: English, Italian
I have sold all my stash and kept something useful to farm
cya on RoS!
My HC WD
Fast Farm Route for High dps WDs - 2000 mobs in 15 mins
Paragon 100 hardcore goes Harlem Shake
Favourite MP10 farming spot
MP10 Ghom 15,7sec - Cloud of Bats (No gruesome feast, No gear swap, No Sacrifice)
MP10 Azmodan 16,8 sec - Cloud of Bats (No gruesome feast, No gear swap, No Sacrifice)
Brawling/PvP basic tips:
- The following basic tips are related to 1.0.8 patch!
- Remember that Brawling is different from a team based gameplay so everything could change.
Playing Brawling/PvP is different than playing PvE, so our WD needs different stats to survive from huge damages made by other players and, in the meanwhile, he must be able to attack with efficiency.
First thing to think about is to survive so we are basically going to improve our eHP with armor, all res, HP and adding some extra stats like life regeneration and damage reduction from elites!
Players are considered Elites so there are some good items to work on to make a good result (Blackthorne's set, Litany of the Undaunted, Stormshield, etc.)!
Armor: Remember that while it is true that the amount of damage reduction goes down as armor goes up, the actual effect of armor on your survivability remains costant! Increase armor more than you usually have during PvE session (4500+ is recommended).
All Res: Same as armor! In PvE we use to play with around 700 all res, but in PvP/Brawling is better to have more. Anyways 800/900 is a good amount if you want to focus more on armor and HP.
HP: The most important thing to be competitive against all classes is vitality because a big amount of armor/All res would be useless without a great amount of HP! Remember that opponents make great damages 8even with 1 single attack) and have a lot of bonuses to increase all skills effectiveness! A very good WD should have no less than 120k HP, that can be easily reached changing your gems in amethysts and buying items with high vitality+Life%.
Extra stats: Most of the items give us the chance to choose some extra useful affixes indipendently from what is mentioned before. Life regeneration, damage reduction from Elites, Damage increase against Elites, Armor (to reach 5k+) are the most recommended! i suggest to use 1/2 of them per setup.
DPS: In Brawling/PvP matches we don't need insane dps, but max 200k! Do not play with less than 100k and try to reach at least 40% Crit Chance! Remove Pierce of the Veil for more useful Jungle Fortitude/Blood Ritual!
Offhand: Remember to use both shield and mojo and switch them considering the situation/opponent!
Item-Swap: Every single fight has different phases: defensive and offensive! Against certain classes (barbs, monks) we need to begin our fight from a defensive point of view because we are unable to kill our opponent while is using certain skills (Berserker, Serenity, etc.)! We must survive to initial phase and then we will switch to offensive setup to attack him.
Here a little selection of skills if you like the setup i mentioned before!
Special thx to Blud for his assistance
PvP Community Project by SIN#2384:
"League will be international.
Our roots date back to 1999, so we know whats what.
Neither diablo 2 or diablo 3 were originally designed for pvp, however with a united community with proper adjustments
it can be a great and joyfull experience.
Our structures are the people who participated in projects previously very popular pvp project such as PCL, Euro-PvP.org, Angrenost Realm, D2Gamers, D2Classic, PPC, BNPL, D2CL.
If you did duel in Diablo 2 you definitivly heard about
some of those organizations.
Please check in to www.D3CL.com for any further information."
F.A.Q.: Updated 1.0.8
. Ruby or Emerald?
- Depends on your build and skills selection! I use Emerald for PvE and Ruby for PvP/Brawling because my setup is different (more eHP focused) and i prefer to improve weapon dmg for Haunt/Bats.
. Why not mana reg in your setup?
- The gear shown on my profile is basic, that means that ill change some items depending on what i want to do! For example, if i want to play on MP10 then ill play LS+Mana Reg (to support CoB), in stead if i want to fast farm ill play on MP1 + Locust (no LS no Mana Reg) as shown in one of my videos! So answers is... it depends on what i want to do! i use to show my basic gear ;)
. How can you survive to Reflects Damage?
- I have to options: the first, the easiest, is switching my main hand to a LS weapon and then switch it back. Second option is all about strategy, i usually go in the middle of the elite pack, do massive dmg and activate SW (Healing Journey/Jaunt) to finish the pack (it usually takes 5-6 seconds per kill with my buffed dps around 600k), if it has not died yet then wait for RD to turn off and attack.
. Which way do you feel is the best to make exp?
- Regarding build setup, i farm with "angry chicken" build + CoB that makes me run fast and do a lot of dmg! You have to use: Hex (Angry Chicken), Spirit Walk (Jaunt), Horrify (Stalker), Grave Injustice (Passive skill).... better if you have 24% MS yet! Be sure to increase Pick Up radius ("Leoric Signet"and "Thing of the Deep" in particular)
If you have a nice eHP you could play Firebats build on MP10 and make your road to para100 a lot easier!
. Why no more than 700/800 all res and 3500 armor?
- If i focus too much on having more than 700 all res and 3500 armor i would have much less dps and life! Inferno is way simple with that stats so no need to get more res and armor! WD has a lot of defensive skills to survive and to increase every stats (Spirit Walk, Soul Harvest, Horrify, Jungle Fortitude for example).. that's why i prefer this setup and i suggest you to do the same ;)
Considering Brawling and PvP, u should get more in those stats cause while it is true that the amount of damage reduction goes down as armor goes up, the actual effect of armor on your survivability remains constant.
ABOUT ME: (original post June 2012)
im Alex from Italy and im 26 years old!
I built my WD as a TANK-CANNON so basically i have very high dps as a glass cannon (425k) and high res/life as a tank. At the moment i have 700+ all res and 100k life...
I do not race to be the first in any rankings! I will not increase unnecessary things to my WD just to get higher than other players... i just take care of my character and i want to make it as perceft as possible!
Waiting for PvP so badly..
See you in Arena, guys! ;)
PS: If i don't accept your Friendship Request in 24hrs is because my list is full or because you didn't write anything as message.
Who wants to ask me anything can contact me on italian battlenet forum in my personal topic http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/forum/topic/5586568896
Every comment (english plz) is always welcome ;)
HOW TO GET AN INSANE EQUIP? :)
- First and most important rule... BE PATIENT and HAVE FUN! ;)
- Alkaizer runs >> MP2 = 200/300k golds per 25 mins (max), possibly with "Gold Pick Up Radius" increased! In this way you can get almost 1M per hour without considering dropped items value.
- Next one is my fav: Before buying a new item, just ask to your friendlist or Trade/General Channel if someone is interested in your current item. That's a good tip if you can't reach new item price! You get golds, then buy the new one. No need to buy golds from RMAH :)
- Increase your capital with investments! Sniping good items with low price on AH is the less risky way! Sell'em on AH to get a profit. Feel 100% control on Market Prices and seize all possible investments to get future profit. Initially i gained a lot of golds with Whisfull Essences (on May/June the AH value was 8k each so i farmed a goblin on act2 and got a lot of Millions.. like 4/5M per day)! The biggest investment i did was on gems (emeralds) when the AH value dropped to 4/5M each... i bought almost 1B in gems and 2 months later (a took a break to get new motivation) i had my profit... 5B! ;)
- Sell every single GOOD items (when i say "every single" i mean EVERY SINGLE!) on RMAH! Do it when "golds" value is around 0.4/0.5 euro per M (The value usally gets high when new patches are coming out or have been realesed. Then buy golds when value dropped to 0.2/0.3 euro per M using your Battlenet Balance. So, NO NEED TO SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY! ;)
A pic about my daily profi with gems: http://i.imgur.com/qTLYB.jpg
I hope these few nice tips can help you improving quickly your gear! Remember to BE PATIENT and HAVE FUN! Once you have a good amount of golds, don't buy instanly on AH... just check the kind of item you want for 2/3 days to understand how u can get an high roll spending a reasonable price ;) I repeat... BE PATIENT! Rome (my own city eheh) wasn't built in a day... an insane gear too! :)
DON'T SCAM PEOPLE! Play legit, as u read there are a lot of ways to get a good, honest, capital! If you get scammed, remember to submit a ticket to Blizz and "maybe" someone will get what he deserves...
I wish you all a lot of fun! ;)
I'd like to thank TheDomino, SIN, NAHIT and all my friend list for their important support and precious friendship! :)
Un saluto a tutta la community italiana di cui giorno dopo giorno conosco nuovi ragazzi! In particolare mando un abbraccio ai WD del forum ufficiale e ai miei cari amici Resenter, Falcon, Yotaforever, Emmett, Gabryares e tanti altri che fanno parte della mia lista amici.
Un abbraccio, sempre a disposizione per chiunque ;)